On the test day
Remember On CAT Test Day
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvi nar a. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellen tesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consec tetur sed, convallis at tellus. Nulla porttitor accu msan tincidunt. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imper diet et, porttitor at sem.
- Carry Your Admit Card
- Identity Proof: Among the instructions, it is also mentioned for the candidates to bring any one of their photo identity proof. The list includes Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, UID card, Driver’s license, employer’s identification card, college ID (this must be supported with a valid Credit/Debit Card with your name).
- Calculator: Since you will be able to access the on-screen calculator, Calculators are not allowed on the test.
- You are not permitted to carry any documents like mark sheets or even blank papers to the test, doing so will be termed as violation of the CAT rules.
- CAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT), where you are required to carry minimum stationery items. You will be provided with a pencil and a scratch sheet to do any rough work. It is advisable to take only a pen and pencil for the test.
- Watch or Timer: The CAT computer system will have an on-screen timer to let you know how much time is left to complete the section, hence have a track on the timer to have a focused calculative approach to each question.
- No bags, purses or Phone: No bags or mobile phones are allowed inside the test centre.
- No Mehndi: On the day of the test, your digital fingerprint scan will be captured. Your fingerprints cannot be digitally scanned due to reasons like applying Mehndi/henna /any cosmetic colours etc., will not be permitted to take the test.