On the test day
Remember On CAT Test Day
To ensure that all goes well while you go for your CAT exam, you need to prepare a few things. They are:
- You have to carry your admit card to the exam center.
- Identity proof such as a passport, voter id, or a pan card should be brought with you.
- You should have a valid credit or debit card with a name identical to your id proof.
- As it is a computer-based test, you do not have to carry much stationery. Carry a pencil and a pen
- You can use the on-screen calculator; therefore, calculators are not allowed inside the center.
- Bags and mobile phones are not allowed inside the center.
- Ensure that there are no paintings or mehndi on your hands, as your digital fingerprint will be obtained on the exam day. On failing to get the fingerprint, you will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- The on-screen timer will keep you aware of the time left to complete each section.