PTE Do's & Dont's before exam
Do's & Dont's
- Make sure you get a decent night’s sleep the night before your exam.
- Arrive at the exam facility 30 minutes early with a valid photo ID.
- An erasable note board booklet will be supplied to you. As a result, utilise it to take any necessary notes for any question type.
- Make sure you have your headphones on. If you have an issue with the headphones, let a member of the staff know ahead of time so that you don’t have to deal with it when you start the exam or in the middle of it. Because of these factors, the test time will not be interrupted.
- In any case, notify a member of the staff if you encounter any software or hardware issues. They will find a solution to the problem.