CAT Registration Details
Eligibility criteria for CAT 2019:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC, ST and PWD/DA category).
- Percentage obtained in bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on practice followed by the concerned university/institution. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion would be based on the process defined by the concerned university/ institution.
- In absence of any percentage conversion scheme, candidate’s CGPA will be divided by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply for CAT.
- If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate within the stipulated date.
CAT Application Details:
- Candidates must visit the official website to register by filling up personal information like name, date of birth, email address, country and mobile number.
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘I Agree’ check box.
- You will receive the login credentials – Login ID and Password through SMS and Email.
- Login to the website by clicking on ‘Existing User’ tab.
- Fill up the form with sections like Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience, Programmes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format, not exceeding 80 KB in the given dimensions, 35mm x 45mm for photograph and 80mm x 35mm for the signature.
- NC-OBC/SC/ST/PWD-DA category candidates must upload requisite attested certificates.
- Select the IIM and programmes for admission.
- Select any four test cities in terms of preference.
Name of the Exam Conducting Authority
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Common Admission Test 2019
Releasing Date of Common Admission Test 2019 Notification
First week of August 2019
CAT 2019 Online Application Starts from
7th August 2019, 10:00 AM
Closing date of Application form
18th September 2019, 5:00 PM
Admit Cards Available from
October 23rd 2019, 5:00 PM
Last date to download Admit Card
November 2019 (Tentative)
IIM CAT 2019 Exam Date
November 24, 2019 (Forenoon Slot – 9 am-12 pm) November 24, 2019 (Afternoon Slot – 2:30 pm-5:30 pm)
IIM Common Aptitude Test 2019 Result Date
Second week of January, 2020
Counselling Starts from
From the third or fourth week of January 2020